Saturday, May 22, 2010

DOG SURFING!!!


Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything lately. Have been to the doctors office and examined by a nerve doctor who found I've got some problems with the nerves in my right arm. Hopefully the situation will be better in the next 2-3 weeks. Seems my military posture was TOO straight, and I needed to have a bit of curvature in my neck in order to get the pressure off the nerves. So I'm doing neck exercises and taking medication to get the problem resolved. Sooooooo, since I can't do much of anything until this is taken care of, I decided to look up some older photos I thought you might enjoy. Here's one taken at South Beach of a guy trying to teach his dog to surf. The little guy seemed to be having a pretty good time and any time he fell off he'd jump right back on. Can't tell if that's a GPS or camera on the front of the board.........not that the little dog could read a GPS, but who knows? Some of these guys are pretty smart!!!

No comments: