Friday, August 8, 2008

MORE PHOTOS!!!!





Hi everyone! I've had a few emails requesting that I put a few more photos on my blog. I guess I have a few readers who enjoy my work and I REALLY APPRECIATE that! So, I'll try to put a few more shots up when I can. It's nice being a pilot since I have a perspective/view that most people will never have the opportunity to enjoy. Sometimes I'd like to trade my annual simulator ride for a seat in the back of the plane.....LOL! Hope you enjoy these shots from my last trip to San Fran and Las Vegas. The top photos are coming in to San Francisco, the next is flying over the southern rim of the Grand Canyon, and the last is another of the fountain dancing at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Just click on them to enlarge the shot.

www.photosbykarl.net

No comments: