Monday, September 21, 2009

CHARLEY RAE'S TATTOO.........


The other day when we were leaving San Diego (SAN), one of the agents came and told me about one of our passengers with one of the most "interesting" tattoos she'd ever seen. When told about it, it got my attention, so as the young lady boarded the airplane, I had the flight attendants tell her I wanted to see her. She was a bit surprised, but my co-pilot and I were intrigued about Charley's tattoo. Seems she actually had a plate surgically inserted under her skin so the "stars" in her tattoo would be three dimensional and stay in place. They are actually about 1/4 inch high (maybe just a bit higher), and sparkle beautifully. She smiled and said she had been "bedazzled". Charley was a friendly as she could be and loved talking about her "look". All I could think of was.........THAT'S GOTTA HURT! Thanks for flying with us Charley and being such a nice young lady! I hope you enjoyed your flight.

No comments: