Saturday, September 5, 2009

POURING IN MIAMI


This morning I FINALLY got to come home for ONE day. I had to fly into Miami (MIA) since the Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) flight was oversold, and the flight deck jumpseat was taken by a more senior pilot.......RATS!!!! But.........my girlfriend saved the day and came to pick me up. My best friends from Albuquerque, NM (ABQ), Pat and Debbie Mooney, arrived this morning too, so we're all getting together tonight for a little fun in Hollywood. Then back to Newark (EWR), to morrow to start another four day trip. So, I'll be gone AGAIN and my blog will be dark for a few more days. :-( At any rate, here's a shot I got during our landing in Miami this morning. A couple of HUGE thunderstorms were in the area and it started pouring only moments after we landed.

No comments: