Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PRETTY GIRL IS INTO EVERYTHING


I'm visiting my brother Eddie, mom Dorothy, and sister Margaret, in the Woodlands, TX, for a few days. My brother came down with GBS or Guillian Barre Syndrome, and has been bedridden for the past three weeks. My sister had to go out of town for a few days, so I came to Houston to help my mom move Eddie around. He seems to be getting stronger every day, thank God. Hopefully in a few weeks he'll be able to walk with the aid of his walker. Hard to believe three weeks ago he was walking over five miles a day, and now it takes all his strength to move five FEET! Anyways, here's a shot of his cat, Pretty Girl. She literally is into EVERYTHING. Here's a box I opened, and within five minutes she'd already settled down for a nap. Heading back to work for four days of flying, so I'll post some photos starting next Monday. See you then.

No comments: