Thursday, December 31, 2009

GATOR ON NEW YEARS EVE







Well, I finished my last trip of the year at 0100 this morning. Maria and I headed back to Hollywood around 1100. As we drove past a small lake next to the hotel, I spotted a small alligator enjoying the warm sunshine. Maria thought it was a log until I tossed a small pebble in the water and the gator headed right for it. I think this little guy was probably around 3-4 feet long (1 meter or so). In the bottom photo, you'll see the little guy in the lake just below the shrubs reflection and between the two trees. Just goes to show you that even in town, you'll see wildlife hanging around. Pretty neat, I must say! Since today is the 31st of December, I'll wish everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year! Thanks for checking out my blog. See you next year!!! karl

No comments: