Friday, December 11, 2009

WHERE DO MY PHOTOS COME FROM?


So...........I'm finally showing you a shot of ME taking some photos (in St. Maarten of course), for not only my blog, but my website too. I get told a LOT, that my photos must be fakes.........but, after watching me take a few, people change their minds. My girlfriend Maria thought it was easy to take an airplane picture........until she tried to do it. She now lets me take the airplane shots.......LOL. By the way, Maria took this photo of me, and since I wasn't moving 160 miles per hour like a plane, it turned out pretty good. :-)

1 comment:

maria said...

Well that was amazing,Nice post, thanks.A well written article demonstrating both sides of a story, thank you for sharing the information in an easy to read format.Thanks and good job.

holiday cruises