Thursday, October 28, 2010

MAGIC AT A CASTLE


When I looked out the window of my hotel in Los Angeles, I not only saw the "HOLLYWOOD" sign, but a strange and delightful looking building that caught my eye. I took my camera, zoomed in on it, and it my surprise, it was the world famous "Magic Castle". As a magician, I was excited to not only finally find this place, but to find out it was only a three minute walk from my hotel! The Magic Castle is like the "holy grail" of magic. Magicians from all over the world come to perform there, and many start their careers in this quaint building. I went over and spoke to some of the people working there and found out how I might be able to get the opportunity to enter this "house of magic". I'll let you know if I ever get in...... ;-) (click on the photo to enlarge it)

No comments: