Friday, October 31, 2008

ADVERTISEMENT????


The other day when I was driving around Hollywood, FL, where I live, I came upon this greeting painted on a local business's windows. It looked "funny" to me, and then I realized why. Click on the photo to enlarge it and then read it.......and then read it again. Do you see anything wrong? If not, read it again. If you didn't see it, then I'll expose it for you: Fall IS is in the air! Now, this has been up for a couple of weeks and I don't think anyone has told the owner of the business that his greeting is botched up. I've seen a few other windows with the same general greeting, apparently done by the some company, so I KNOW they can get it right. :-) I guess it's hard to get good COMPETENT help to paint ads these days. Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: