Tuesday, March 30, 2010

THESE CHIPS ARE NOW PERSONA NON GRATA IN MY HOUSE

To all my friends who read my blog, I'm sad to report that my WONDERFUL sister has been let go by her employer, a major chip/snack food manufacturer in the USA . As of this writing, ALL products from this pathetic company are banned from my house. Their sports drinks will never see our mouths again. Her work was going very well for the first four years until she was put under a new boss. One of the snakes in her office threw her under the bus to her new boss and was relentless until Margaret was gone. Many coworkers above her couldn't believe what was happening but felt helpless to help her. She had to sign documents to prevent her from going after this company or any of its employees over a month ago. She was also told to "not tell ANYONE" what was going on. All I can say is that what goes around comes around. Please help me in boycotting this company and their products. I'm sure you can figure out who they are.