Friday, June 11, 2010

WHICH DO YOU PREFER?????




Okay everyone, here's what I have for you today.......................the good.........and the bad.....REAL bad. Now I know that everyone at the beach doesn't have a "bathing suit body", but some are just getting a bit out of hand. Here's a shot of a guy who (and I'm only guessing here), decided his sock would make an incredible bathing suit (if you can call it that). He seemed to be pretty proud of his creation. The ladies in the other shot had asked him to pose for pictures, and when I went up to them and asked them what he called his "suit", they just laughed and said he had no name for it. I told them his photo was going on my blog, so they wanted to be on it too. So, here I present to you.......the good...which is REAL GOOD....;-) and the bad.............which is REAL BAD. Isn't life interesting???? Click on the photos to enlarge them. I KNOW which one will get the most enlargements......LOL

3 comments:

the girls in the picture said...

Karl! We lovvvvve you! ;P

karl said...

Thanks ladies!! Nice meeting you!! Let me know the next time you're down here and we'll get another shot of you!!!

The girls in the picture said...

When are you coming to DC?