Saturday, June 5, 2010

WHO'S DRIVING?????




A few weeks ago I was driving home when I saw a "strange" sight. It APPEARED this HUGE dog was sitting on the drivers lap in the car next to me. Since it was a two door vehicle and the dog appeared to be sitting in the front seat, it certainly confused me.....................until I drove up next to the car and found out "the rest of the story". Apparently the vehicle was built with "right side drive" so the driver was in the right seat. I HAD to get a shot of this since I thought it was so cool.......and funny. So, here's two shots........and you can see what I'm talking about. Notice the van behind the car and you'll see the driver in the left seat. I think this guy drives around with his dog like this to blow every ones mind..................and he certainly did.......LOL

No comments: