Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE PIPITONES COME TO TOWN


I had the good fortune of having some of my dearest friends fly down south from New Jersey to visit for a few days. The Pipitone's....Vinnie Sr., Vinnie Jr., and their mom Enid (missing from the photo unfortunately....but I'll get one of her soon ;-) ), came down a few days ago. We've already gotten together a few times....and as always, a great time was had!!! They've invited us over for their annual Thanksgiving day dinner at Enid's moms place in Boca Raton. Whenever I'm at my "crash pad" in Newark, NJ (EWR), the Pipitones ALWAYS invite me over for a scrumptious home cooked meal.......lobster, steak, crab legs, shrimp, walnut salad.....EXQUISITE!!!!! I met the Pipitones through a great pilot fraternity I am a member of. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! Let's all be thankful for incredible friends this holiday season!