Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BACK HOME SWEET HOME

Home again! Finally back home in Hollywood, FL, for a few days. My best friend and his wife, Pat and Debbie Mooney from Albuquerque, NM, paid me a visit and not only cleaned my condo, but left me two gift cards for dinner at my favorite local restaurants just for letting them stay at my place for a few days. Thanks guys, you are always welcome, FREE of charge. Had breakfast at my local hangout (Coral Rose) and then went home to print up some photos. One of the agents at the airport stopped me this morning and asked if I'd make him up some airplane photos that I took at the Ft Lauderdale airport. They will be used as gifts for retiring agents. It's always nice to have people ask for your "art". I guess that's what keeps me taking photos of planes, iguanas, sunsets, beaches, and just about anything else that catches my eye. I'll post a shot or two of my girlfriend's kids one day. THEY are impressive! You'll see.

http://www.photosbykarl.net/

No comments: