Monday, May 26, 2008

MEMORIAL DAY ON THE RUN


Well, I'm sitting at my computer in Columbus, OH (CMH). Supposed to have severe thunderstorms this afternoon, so I'm hoping we're able to get out of here before that occurs. CMH seems to be a place I always get delayed trying to leave. One thing I know for sure is that this place is NOT very exciting during a holiday weekend. We're staying downtown and I think I've seen a total of 40 people since we arrived. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone lives here. Hot spot it's not. Today we head to Houston (IAH), and then back to Newark (EWR) and arrive around 0130 in the morning. Then back to Hollywood for three days off in my favorite city. Maria wants more stuff for my blog so we'll work on that while I'm home. Hopefully this venture will be a good one. Maria is sooooo excited about this blog stuff. Thanks for taking the time to do this for me Maria. It's a good thing she's computer savy because I'm a computer dummy and don't have the first clue as what to do. Guess I'll stick to flying and photos. Happy Memorial Day. BTW, here's a shot in Cleveland (CLE) a few weeks ago during a "freak" snowstorm. Now you know why I live in Hollywood, FL.............woooo hooo!!! ;-)

http://www.photosbykarl.net/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome, curlitoes.
Happy Memorial Day to you too.

Maria