Friday, May 30, 2008

Heading to St Maarten..........


Well, tomorrow morning I head off to SXM (St Maarten)...............should be a fun trip. Maria is taking an earlier flight down there since my flight is full. She's been dying to go to St Maarten, so I hope she's not disappointed. I'm ready to pack my bags and move there. I LOVE that place. I guess the good thing about her going there is that I don't have to buy her a refrigerator magnet. The cheese I buy in SXM is exquisite. Smoked Gouda (pronounced "gowda", NOT "goo-da" like I thought), is one of my favorites. And it's no problem bringing it back since it's been pasturized. Hopefully the sun stays out so I can get some nice photos of planes coming in for my website. This little white Islander (pictured) that I captured landing sure was high coming across the beach. Maybe he thought 7500 feet of runway wasn't enough........just kidding, and besides, it makes for a nice photo. I hope Maria enjoys this little "paradise island" as much as I do. I wonder if United Van Lines will deliver my stuff down there?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karl and Maria,

Nice job on the blog.... This is the first one (blog) mom and I have ever spent time to read.... GREAT PICTURES. Keep us posted on all your adventures.

Love,
Mom and Margaret

KARL NOVAK said...

Thank you, girls.
We'll have to take you on our next adventure to St. Maarten.