Monday, June 2, 2008

ST.MAARTEN, HERE WE COME !!!!!!!

May 31st, 2008

Well, I'm on my way to St Maarten. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day down there. Maria took an earlier flight since it still had a few open seats. Lucky her, gets to enjoy SXM for an extra hour and a half............... Our flights are packed, so you take an empty seat when you can. She would have made my flight since we had ONE empty seat, but that's just too close to call. Luckily their is supposed to be a couple of empty seats on our return flight tomorrow, so Maria will hopefully get on. St Maarten is such a great little island and a wonderful place to be. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd certainly know where I'd end up..........and ALL my friends could come visit whenever they'd like!!

http://www.photosbykarl.net/

No comments: