Friday, July 18, 2008

I LIKE THIS SHOT.........



Sometimes I take photos that I think are pretty nice, but get "ho-hum" reactions to them from others. I've attached a photo of a nesting dove that I took a year or so ago. Personally I'm surprised at how well it turned out. What do you think? This dove was up in a tree about 20 feet or so away from me. I've also attached a shot of my girlfriends son playing tennis. He has a big tournament this weekend, and I'm sure he'll do well. Jimmy is one of the top ranked tennis players in the country in his age group. He won his first "16 year old tournament" when he was only 10!!!! This is one incredible player. Mark my words, this guy is going to be #1 in the world in a few years.........yes, he IS that good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are absolutely beautiful!!

Tennis is a great sport for kids...it's unbelievable how hard even 10 years olds can hit. I envy them so much.

I've played tennis for nearly 40 years and have played in many National Tournaments....my strokes may not be as strong, my serve isn't as dependable and I am not as fleet of foot as I used to be, but still love the game and give it my all.

My other blog deals with tennis..scroll down until you come to "Tennis ain't just for kids"

JeaneBee