Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SHOT FROM FT LAUDERDALE


Here's a nice shot of a rainbow that I took after departing out of Ft Lauderdale (FLL). Sometimes you just KNOW there's a GOD when you see sights like this. In spite of all the hassles with security, ATC delays, and commuting, seeing things like this make it worthwhile. A lot of the guys I fly with wonder how I know when a shot like this will pop up, but I've become accustomed to knowing when these terrific photo opportunities will present themselves. I flew with a guy a couple of years ago that had been flying back and forth from Puerto Rico for years and had never seen a rainbow while flying. On our trip I must have showed him 20 or so. He was floored! I guess knowing where and when to look helps. LOL Hope you enjoy the shot.


www.photosbykarl.net

No comments: