Monday, July 7, 2008

STILL ON THE ROAD




Well everyone, I'm still on the road and will be for the next few days. Then I'll download a few shots of my recent travels. Yesterday as we were flying over Texas, I took a couple of photos of the oil fields. For those that think drilling more wells is the answer and they don't care how bad it looks, you just might be surprised when you see these shots. We saw the same landscape for at least a hundred miles............nothing but oil fields, with literally THOUSANDS of oil derricks. Check out the photos................... It is NOT pretty. Dig in my backyard? I hope not. :-( Heading off in the morning to go pick cherries at my friends place in the Dalles, Oregon. Should be fun.

1 comment:

JIMMY B. said...

Waiting for you to come back. Check out my blog:http://jimmytennisblog.blogspot.com/

jimmy jet