Thursday, June 5, 2008

IF YOU ARE LANDING IN ST.MAARTEN...


Finally back home after a long night of flying. Flew the 'redeye' from Portland, Oregon, (PDX), to Newark, and then caught a 0625 flight home to Hollywood. So nice to be home. Had an order for some SXM photos from a gentleman in Fort Worth, waiting for me when I got home. Took the shots of him flying his small business jet into SXM, and he just happened to be staying at the Maho when my first officer started to tell him about me taking photos. I snapped a few of him landing his jet flying over Maho Beach. This is such a small world and it was a great little jet too!!! At any rate, I hope he enjoys his photos. It's always nice to have a photo of the plane you're flying when you're at the controls. If anyone out there just happens to be in SXM or flying into there when I'm overnighting, let me know and I'll try to get a shot of you landing..........for a 'nominal' fee of course. :-) Here's one of the shots.......

No comments: