Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THIEF at the BEACH!!!!


Today while taking a few photos at the beach in Hollywood, I turned my back only to see a cold blooded thief stealing my Fritos................... It's amazing how you can't even turn your back for two minutes before things start disappearing from right under your nose. Luckily I was prepared and shooed the darn seagull away. Next time I'll bring my big plastic owl to help protect my belongings. Missed THREE massive waterspouts at the beach yesterday and today. RATS!!! Hopefully next time!

6 comments:

Solfest said...

Hi Karl.

Beautiful photos.

Is there any end to the price of crude oil? The short answer is no. I have tried to predict the top in crude a couple of time and failed miserably.

What it means for the airline industry is more of the same.
Pain Pain Pain.

The high end traveler will keep flying but the economy side I think will slow down.

Airlines have to keep raising airfares and not get caught up in protecting routes. That policy in the past has bankrupted them.

Did you see my photos?

http://flickr.com/photos/dudesolfest/

Solfest said...

That comment should be attached to this post, LOL

http://karlnovakphotos.blogspot.com/2008/05/oil-and-airlines.html

Roger Skog (Vakre Norge) said...

Hello Karl! Cool pictures on your blog! You are welcome to linking to my blog on your site if you want to!;) Greeting from Norway;)

Anonymous said...

Good thing your SISTER works for Frito Lay. And another good thing is that that DAMN seagull didn't POOP on you when you shooed him away!

Educate the Masses said...

This photo reminds me of a news clip I seen where a seagul snuck into a store and took a bag of chips. Evidently, these little buggers have it in their blood.

Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

Nothing worse that seagull poop that looks like FRITOS!!!!!