Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THANKS where THANKS is DUE


The internet has become an incredible creation and tool for communication. But deep inside this electronic and digital world, are people who make the things happen that we see and enjoy. My girlfriend, Maria, is the one who suggested and created this wonderful blog for me. She is sooooo talented when it comes to computers, and she devotes countless hours tinkering with this blog every day. She does the work and I sit in amazement and wonder how she figured it all out............ Each day she adds something new and interesting to this work of art. So, thanks a million for taking the time to promote my photos and thoughts Maria!!!

www.photosbykarl.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcom, baby

TheLonelyArtistClub said...

Your photos are fantastic. And the professional look of your website is more than I could ever hope for. Glad you guys are fans.

KARL NOVAK said...

Thanks for the nice compliments. I have to give my girlfriend Maria all the credit.........she's the one who put this amazing blog together and is "guiding me" on my website!!! karl

Anonymous said...

And what about your awesome brother and sister? LOL I agree, this blog site is AWESOME KARL.,.,.,.( Karl is soon to be 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Damn, he is getting up there!) Thanks Maria and enjoy your Chex party mix.......