Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SAME SHOT: BETTER PHOTO.

I often carry two cameras with me. Why? Because sometimes one camera will capture the "moment" better than the other. Oftentimes I'll shoot the same picture with both cameras several times and select the best image. It's not always just luck that a wonderful photo emerges, but persistance. I continue to take photos of the same thing trying to improve that "great" shot. Digital photography makes this so much easier, and a whole lot cheaper too! Taking 10 photos of the same thing may seem a bit overboard, but believe me when I tell you that a small difference in position or camera settings can make a world of difference in the end product. For now, all I can tell you is to practice, practice, practice. Good shots will follow, but not without persistance and determination! Get the picture???

http://www.photosbykarl.net/

No comments: