Thursday, June 19, 2008

SXM ......GREAT PLANE PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES!!


SXM (St. Maarten), offers some of the best airplane photo opportunities I've ever seen. No other place offers so much to the aviation enthusiast as St. Maarten does, and you get to play on the beach while doing it! Kind of like killing two birds with one stone, but everyone is having a great time and no birds are getting killed! :-) It's amazing that so much traffic flies into and out of this small island airport. And the airplane shots literally just keep throwing themselves at you while quietly saying, "take a picture of this, take a picture of that, here's a great one too, hey look over here!" I'm guessing that over the past few years I've probably taken over 3000 shots of airplanes flying into and out of SXM. Sadly, only a few ever make it past the delete button on my camera........;-) At any rate, I'm glad so many folks are letting me know they enjoy this blog and my photos. It certainly makes all the photos and blogging worthwhile!!

www.photosbykarl.net

No comments: