Friday, June 13, 2008

PHOENIX HERE WE COME

Well, I'm sitting in a hotel in RDU (Raleigh Durham, NC) and getting ready for our trip to Newark, and then on to Phoenix this evening. Supposed to be 109 degrees Farenheit (43 degrees Celcius) in Phoenix today, and 111 F (44 C) tomorrow!!! Wow.......... At least living in Hollywood, FL, near the beach gives me the opportunity to go cool off. Sure seems like the weather patterns have changed over the years. When I was a small kid growing up in Roswell, NM, we were LUCKY to get a half inch of snow every three or four years. Now three or four feet of snow is NORMAL every year! But the great thing about my job is that it allows me to escape the cold of the north for the warmth of the south in only a few short hours. While my friends are busy shoveling snow, I'm usually on the beach in SXM, or Hollywood. But it looks like I'll just have to settle for the POOL in Phoenix tomorrow.......................... See, their ARE some downsides to my job. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POOR CURLITOES :(