Friday, June 6, 2008

MY CONTRIBUTION TO GO GREEN.


Well, today was a horrible day for the stock market (down almost 400 points), GREAT day for the oil market (up over $10 a barrel), and absolutely a killer day for the airlines AGAIN. Good thing I have an "economical" car for my local running around. Actually, I walk almost everywhere I go while I'm home, so driving my Fiat 500 is kind of a treat and my way of telling the gas and oil companies that I can play their game. LOL Anyways, here's a shot I took of my little Italian run-around-car. (Very photogenic don't you think????) It's a 1970 Fiat 500L, the "L" standing for Luxor, or "luxury" edition. I guess luxury in Italy meant a fold back sunroof, because that's ALL it has. It's a great car to drive locally, and gets around 45-50 MPG with its two cylinder, 18 horsepower engine. It looks really good at the beach too.
www.photosbykarl.net

No comments: