Thursday, June 12, 2008

RAINBOWS are EVERYWHERE


A lot of time when I'm flying, I'm looking for nice shots that people on the ground don't have the opportunity to enjoy. It really amazes me the number of rainbows that I observe that most people have no clue are passing right by them. Whenever I'm flying past a rainshower, I always look for the suns position to see it if will award me the opportunity to get a nice rainbow shot. Here's one I took while sitting as a passenger while commuting to Newark (EWR) the other day. When you see how large this wonder of weather is, you begin to see how insignificant we as humans are on the scale of things.

2 comments:

kranthi said...

Hi Novak,
Thank you very much for your offer.Presently,I am converting wordpress themes to Blogger xml format.. so,I don't need to find any pictures,etc.. all will be there in the wp themes.I just have to convert that wp (css,php,html) format to Blogger xml format.In future,if I want to design on my own from scratch... I'll definetly let you know that :)

thanks,
ur friend,
Kranthi.
(BloggerTricks.com)

sharmila said...

superb photographs